I Hate It...

I hate it when you look at me,
especially the long stare..
I hate that brimming face of yours that goes;
with you, in and out, everywhere..

I hate that genuine innocence,
with which, you deliver your words
I hate the thought of us becoming,
some day, one of those love birds! 

I Hate It..

I hate the way you're mostly right,
and the way you quickly understand
that life is a regular broken record,
and not a song from a rock band.

I hate that beautiful smile that you carry
It always draws me towards you
I hate the feeling of being in love
Meeting you, I know it's new..

I hate those shining eyes, that talk to me
Wanna steal it from you, for once and all..
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you..
Not even close, Not even a little bit,
Not Even At All..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colors Of Hindustan..

"..." Ka Matlab Kya Hai??

Let Success Make The Noise