Prayer

'Was raining,as I looked Outside,
The only bliss in a not-so-happening day.
I hope it would just stop,but then,
It seemed as if it were a never-ending play...

Full of puddles,the ground looked shy to reveal,
But the drains did open up, Ah! they didn't conceal.
Water,water everywhere, an inner voice said to me,
"Someone;s Forgot to close all the taps in the sky, see?!"

While I take a note of those lovely showers,
My subconscious takes me to a different place.
Far enough, that I can't keep up,
With time and distance, And I lose all the trace...

There's a farmer sitting, hands on his head,
Looking plumb at the cloud, as well might be dead.
He speaks in prayers and makes me think,
Whose prayers are more important to be read?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colors Of Hindustan..

"..." Ka Matlab Kya Hai??

Let Success Make The Noise